Click here to order repeat prescriptions online (You must be signed up to use this service) Please ask at reception for details.
Managing your medicines.
Requesting a repeat prescription
For legal reasons we are unable to take requests for repeat prescriptions over the telephone. You may order repeats in one of the following ways.
- Using the Electronic Prescriptions Service (EPS)
- Registering with patient access and you can order your prescriptions online. You can ask for it to be collected by one of the local pharmacies if you wish
- Speak to your chemist. Almost all pharmacies these days will undertake to order and collect your prescription for you. You need never worry about being late with a prescription again
- By leaving or sending the right hand side of your repeat prescription to the surgery. You will need to indicate which medications you need. Please enclose a stamped addressed envelope if you require us to send it to you.
- In person at the surgery by completing a written request form available at reception.
You must allow two working days notice for prescriptions to be prepared. We are unable to accommodate requests for same day prescriptions except in an emergency. You will be asked to complete a special request form in these circumstances.
Hay fever Medication
If you are known to have hay fever and have had medication prescribed by us before, you can request more by printing and completing the form below. Please post into the repeat prescription box and we will process this in 2 working days.
Hay fever treatment request form